The transition to zero-emission fleets comes at a cost. However, fleet owners have options when it comes to the business case that will best meet your organization’s individualized needs for operations and cost-efficiency. This session will expand on the various choices and business models – some established, and some emerging—that provide flexibility when it comes to building the business case, as well as financing, for your zero-emission vehicles and infrastructure.
Join Black & Veatch experts to explore the considerations for options including:
• In-House Networks ? Fleet operators build their own networks
• Fueling Company Networks ? Operators partner with fueling companies to use infrastructure
• Power Utility Networks ? Make-Ready Programs with incentives to offset costs
• Automakers and Commercial Real Estate Networks ? Built by automakers and commercial real-estate companies as a benefit to purchasing vehicles or leasing commercial space
• New Energy Provider Networks ? Infrastructure and energy provided as-a-service