Get involved with CALSTART and fellow members as we work together to create policy that supports changing transportation for good. If you are interested in learning more about CALSTART's Policy Action Groups and Initiative Opportunities, please contact Rachel Baker (email@example.com).
Current Policy Action Groups Include:
• Federal PAG
• State PAG
• Coalition for Commercial Electric Vehicles (CCEV)
CALSTART’s Member Policy Action Groups (PAGs) and Initiatives:
• $10,000 for 12-month membership in one Policy Action Group or Coalition for Commercial EVs
• $15,000 for 12-month membership in two Policy Action Groups (or one PAG + CCEV)
• $20,000 for 12-month membership in two Policy Action Groups and Coalition for Commercial EVs Note: Public Agencies 50% off the above pricing structure
CALSTART provides members with an opportunity to support and help advance our key federal and state policy objectives through the PAGs and EV Battery Leadership Initiative. Contributing members will be able to participate in one or more PAGs and provide input and direction. CALSTART’s team will coordinate efforts with each of the PAGs and focus on key policy objectives for which there is a significant level of consensus and support among our members.
CALSTART Member EV Battery Leadership Initiative
A new coalition to support federal policies is needed to win the global EV market by 2030.
• Build a robust domestic EV battery manufacturing sector and supply chain in North America
• Create tens of thousands of new jobs
• Enhance national security and supply chain resiliency
• Accelerate the advancement of EV battery technology.