Established in 1992, CALSTART works with its member companies and agencies to build and foster a high-tech clean-transportation industry that creates jobs, cuts air pollution and oil imports, and curbs climate change. We work with the public and private sectors to eliminate barriers to innovation, accelerate the pace of technology, build markets, and drive the transportation industry to a clean and prosperous future.
With regional and satellite offices in seven states, CALSTART’s expanding regional office network provides additional on-the-ground support to our members and our industry by managing programs, informing policy, and addressing roadblocks to clean transportation from coast to coast and around the globe.
Partner Opportunities to Change Transportation for Good:
On the following webpages, you will find an overview of upcoming sponsorship opportunities. These programs will provide a platform to raise awareness of your organization with industry leaders and decision-makers within clean transportation. Prices vary based on the opportunity and each is designed to help members meet their marketing, branding, and policy objectives for the year. All programs are currently being held in a virtual capacity and we will continue to look at moving to hybrid and in-person options as soon as we are safe to do so.
• Exposure to CALSTART’s audience of 17K+ clean transportation industry members
• Targeted exposure to organization leaders and facilitated introductions to specific individuals
• Organization logo on all marketing material – i.e. website, emails, invitations
• Organization logo on all event collateral – i.e. slides, signage, agendas
• Complete contact information for all event attendees
• Event invitations extended to your existing and/or prospective customers, regardless of their CALSTART membership status
CALSTART’s Member and Industry Services Team can assist with any of your questions or customizing a partnership package to fit your organization’s goals for this year and beyond.
Become a sponsor of CALSTART’s yearly events and engage with fellow members as well as industry leaders while elevating your company’s brand and mission.
Support CALSTART’s programs focused to give access to the clean transportation industry and give more individuals the opportunity to create change.
Work with CALSTART on creating a customized experience to share your company’s vision while reaching your target markets.