Join CALSTART, key policymakers, CALSTART members, and industry leaders in discussions of forward-thinking policy solutions to achieve California’s ambitious climate goals and zero-emission vehicle targets in this FULLY VIRTUAL Policy Summit. This year’s event focuses on leveraging the newly available funding effectively and solving the next-level challenges to achieve goals set by Governor Newsom’s Executive Order and CARB’s Advanced Clean Trucks regulation.
• CARB Mobile Source Strategy Overview
• Build It Up: Supporting All Fleets with Publicly Available Infrastructure
• Funding Paves the Way: Maintaining California’s Leadership in Fleet Transformation
• Lightning Talk: Global lessons from California to accelerate zero-emission commercial vehicles
• California's Ports and Corridors: Connecting Drayage and Shipping Centers to Zero-Emissions
• Alternative Route: Green Hydrogen Policy Outlook
• Powerful Tools for Light Duty Solutions
• Frontiers in Mobility: Moving Beyond California’s Car Culture
CLICK HERE to view the latest agenda.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any changes to your registration.
FOR THE BEST REGISTRATION EXPERIENCE PLEASE READ THE BELOW:
Welcome to the NEW event software CALSTART CONNECT. Our members and contact will have an account within the CALSTART CONNECT system:
Some benefits of the CALSTART CONNECT account are if you cannot remember you signed up for a webinar or you need a receipt from a past event… All you need to do is log into your account! You can view your event order history, add those events to your calendar, access the virtual events you are registered for, change your account password, view any paid invoices from CALSTART and if you are a CALSTART member you can access member only content on the CALSTART CONNECT Portal!
FOLLOW THESE STEPS
1. Select the regsiter now icon and then proceed to your cart
2. Fill in your data
3. The system will prompt a pop up if an account is detected. If there is not a account, one will be automatically created for you once you register.
4. IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT you can select login using your email and pasword. If this is your first time OR you do not know your password, select login and then select "Forgot Password" to reset your password using your email and first name.
6. Please contact us at Portal@calstartconnect.org, if you need any assistance.
Once registered you will receive an email from email@example.com. If you did not see the registration confirmation email, then the messages may have ended up in your junk mail folder or captured by your company spam filter. This email will include your log-in and password information that is needed to gain access into the VIRTUAL EVENT LOBBY.
We recommend saving the VIRTUAL EVENT LOBBY URL as a bookmark and save your log in details (user and password) to your browser so its easy access on event day.
The best way to experience the virtual conference is to access the lobby from a computer or laptop that is hardwired to the internet. If that is not available a stable wireless connection will work as well.